The Many Faces of Video in Technical Training–Series Preview
After a long hiatus during a very intense contract, I am back and will be blogging a new series about the many uses of video in technical training. Starting last November, I was contracted as a Training Content Developer for an international manufacturer. Due to NDA restrictions still in effect, I am not at liberty to discuss the details of this work, but I can share the various techniques my team and I used.
Here is a short list of the topics I will cover, although the order is not yet decided:
- Traditional Adobe Captivate (flash based) software simulations and eLearning modules
- Adobe Captivate video demos
- Vimeo Pro HD videos
- Smart phone video tech tips
- Direct “Video Grabber” captures
- Snagit assisted video grabs
Stay tuned folks. The video grabber alone will blow you away!